Packing for Spring Break
Posted on March 03 2017
If you’re daydreaming of your next getaway- you’re in luck because Spring Break is almost here! Whether the sandy beaches are calling your name or a bustling city is more your scene, an exciting trip is just what you need. Make sure to pack these essentials so you can travel worry-free!
- The 10L Dry Bag- Keep that wet bathing suit and sandy flip-flops from ruining the rest of your luggage! Comes in 3 different colors for variety.
- Passport Wallet and Luggage Tag Set Oyster- Traveling abroad? You’re gonna need to keep track of your passport in addition to your luggage! This rose gold set makes travels easy and beautiful!
- Packing Bag- Just Bag It! Set of 2 – Your shoes have traveled tons of miles- and with that comes tons of dirt. These bags keep your shoes separate from everything else so your clothes stay clean.
- Hold Everything Pouches Set- There are so many options for these neoprene pouches! Fill them with your makeup, travel documents, jewelry, and more!
- Travel Bottle- Airless Pump Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen. You’ve gotta bring it with you. These airless pumps are a great way to make getting your SPF a breeze.
Just remember, wherever you go, make sure you follow your heart... and tag us along!